This book is the ultimate guide to fun for families around Milwaukee. Find hundreds of ideas to make the most of Milwaukee with your family.
Organized by season and filled with 200 full-color pages:
- Winter: Tubing & sledding hills, toboggan runs, ice skating rinks, horse-drawn sleigh rides, and more.
- Spring: Maple sugaring, kid-friendly hikes, and more.
- Summer: Berry picking orchards, water parks & splash pads, free summer concerts, kid-friendly festivals, and more.
- Fall: The best apple orchards, pumpkin patches, and unique Halloween events.
- All year round: Explore the arts, nature centers, live theater, museums, state parks, local tours, gardens, zoos, and festivals that make Milwaukee a great place for kids and families.