Hello Liners are seriously the cutest reusable liners in town. Perfect as a back up to your Hello Cup or for everyday use to replace single-use panty liners.
- They hold two tablespoons of fluid, so have got your back when you need it.
- The top layer, printed in our gorgeous Hello signature floral design, is made from 100% organic Indian cotton. This cotton layer gives natural wicking (a fancy term for ‘drawing moisture away’), breathability, and easy care.
- Beneath the top layer is the absorbent bit – it’s made from 100% organic bamboo fleece which locks away fluid.
- The third layer is waterproof, this ensures what’s locked away in the core stays there and doesn’t break free to ruin your day.
- Hello Liners are backed with another layer of 100% Indian organic cotton
- Hello Liners have two fastening domes on the wings and can be folded into a small square when not in use.
- Hello Liners are handmade with love in an organic, fair-trade, family-run factory in India.
Here are a few important points about these liners:
- We recommend washing Hello Liners in cold water in the machine or by hand and then line dry.
- The floral side is worn facing upwards (so you get to see its cuteness).
- Reusable liners do not contain adhesive like single-use ones. To prevent them moving around, using cotton underwear is recommended.
Included in the three-pack:
1 Blush Hello Liner, 1 Turquoise Hello Liner, 1 Navy Hello Liner
Included in the six-pack:
2 Blush Hello Liners, 2 Turquoise Hello Liners, 2 Navy Hello Liners
Length from top to bottom – 170-175mm
Length from wing to wing – 155mm
Width across middle excluding the wings – 70mm