|Availability:||In stock (1)|
|Delivery time:||7-10 days|
Rumina’s Hands-Free Seamless Pump&Nurse all-in-one Nursing Cami is the perfect foundation to support a moms unique and beautiful pregnancy and breastfeeding relationship. Moms don’t have to buy a “special” pumping “cami,” Rumina’s Pump&Nurse Cami can be worn as a maternity tank then transition for breastfeeding as a nursing tank with a built-in pumping bra. Rumina’s Pump&Nurse bras and tanks work with all breast pumps and have been used by 10’s of 1,000’s of busy moms who want to comfortably give their very best.
• You don’t have to disrobe or put on another pumping garment to hands-free double pump
• The ONLY ‘no hole over the nipple’ patented design that allows you to position the breast pump funnels to your unique nipple location for optimal suction then adjust to increase or decrease the amount of support while pumping!
• ‘No holes’ also means, this bra looks and feels like a traditional maternity and nursing cami
• No holes, zippers, Velcro or bulky layers to show through your shirt – no one should know you’re wearing a pumping or nursing cami
• Soft and comfortable with soft cup inserts help contour and add extra coverage so you feel confident to wear to work, out-and-about or at home playing with baby
• Fabric that beautifully shapes and support you for all day wear and adjusts to your changing body
• NO need to disrobe or put on another pumping garment saving you precious time
• One-handed drop down nursing clasps (as shown in picture) to nurse skin-to-skin with your baby
• You can easily massage and/or nurse AND pump at the same time to increase milk supply
SAVE TIME PUMPING IN THREE EASY STEPS – SEE HOW TO IMAGE!
SIZING (See Rumina Size Chart)
Rumina strives to fit ALL moms with their pumping and nursing needs. Remember all sizing charts are guides. Actual size may differ based on stage of post pregnancy, pre pregnancy size and personal preference.
Rumina is a mom-invented and designed product, solely owned and operated by moms committed to providing you with quality products that will last throughout your breastfeeding journey.
Designed in the USA and Imported. US Patent Numbers 8,469,770, 9,155,339. Additional Patents Pending