|Availability:||In stock (1)|
|Delivery time:||7-10 days|
Rumina’s Hands-Free Pump&Nurse Strapless all-in-one Bra is the perfect choice to support you in any stage as a hands-free pumping bra or a convenient strapless nursing bra. Rumina’s Pump&Nurse bras and tanks work with all breast pumps and have been used by over a 100,000 of busy moms. Invented by moms for moms.
– Designed to pump & nurse at the same time, this bra could help with maintaining and increasing your milk supply.
– The ONLY ‘no hole’ patented design that allows you to position the breast pump funnels to your unique nipple location for optimal suction
– ‘No holes’ also means no openings directly over your nipple, giving you the option and comfort to wear it all day
– Shields are easily inserted while wearing to reduce pumping time and true hands-free support allows you to multi-task!
– No irritating holes, zippers or Velcro!
– Multiple hook and eye back clasps allow you to adjust to your change body so the bra fits perfectly from the first day after baby to one year postpartum.
– Soft cotton spandex blend provides comfortable support that will give you the option to wear all day under those summer tops or sexy strapless dresses.
– Only strapless bustier that is uniquely designed to nurse & pump in at the same time, hands-free pump in and wear all day!
– Quick pull down nursing style (as shown in picture) allows you to nurse skin-to-skin with your baby
– You can easily massage and/or nurse AND pump at the same time to increase milk supply
SAVE TIME PUMPING IN THREE EASY STEPS – SEE HOW TO IMAGE!
SIZING (See Rumina Size Chart)
Rumina strives to fit ALL moms with their pumping and nursing needs. Remember all sizing charts are guides. Actual size may differ based on stage of post pregnancy, pre pregnancy size and personal preference.
Rumina is a mom-invented and designed product, solely owned and operated by moms committed to providing you with quality products that will last throughout your breastfeeding journey.
Designed in the USA and Imported. US Patent Numbers 8,469,770, 9,155,339. Additional Patents Pending