The Baby Tula Explore multi-position carrier is Tula's first carrier to offer an ergonomic, front-facing out position.
It's a carrier that will adjust for your child from infant to baby to toddler (weight ranges of 7-45lbs). Variable width settings, adjustable head support, and straps that accommodate a variety of caregivers.
What We Love About The Tula Baby Explore...
- All the carry positions your baby will need, including facing out
Each position is a supportive and ergonomic position designed for comfortable carrying and healthy him and spine development for baby.
- No bulk body panel that's easy to adjust
No infant insert! There are three width settings to switch to as your baby grows. It's suitable for 7-45lbs, from newborn to toddlers.
- Padded, adjustable neck support pillow
Can be used in multiple positions to provide head and neck support for newborns and sleeping babies.
- Breathable & lightweight cotton
Responsibly designed and made with care from soft and breathable 100% cotton certified according to STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX® that's easy to clean and machine washable.
- Padding where needed for extra comfort
Padded shoulder straps provide optimal neck & shoulder comfort and offers quick adjustments for multiple wearers. Wide padded waistband helps evenly distribute weight. Padded leg openings to keep baby comfortable.
- Waistband pocket and removable hood
Large pocket on the waistband to store necessities. Coordinating removable hood with snaps to support baby's head while sleeping, sun protection while out and about, and extra privacy while feeding baby.
Depending on the snap setting, the seat panel width is adjustable from 5" - 15". Depending on the neck pillow placement, the height of the panel is 13.5" tall when the pillow is snapped down and 17" when snapped up. Hip Belt Measures 5" tall and 27" wide. Additional webbing extends approximately 30” (waistband total of ~ 57” long). Weight of the carrier: 1.7 lbs.
* Before beginning to use the Explore Carrier in the facing out position, your baby should have head and neck control and their chin should clear the top of the panel when facing out. We also suggests a weight range for the facing out position of 13-22lb for shorter intervals of time for optimal comfort. Watch baby for signs of sleepiness or over-stimulation. Baby should not sleep in the front carry facing out position.